VEG CHOW MEIN RECIPE
Veg Chow mein every one’s favourite. Adding vegetables to it makes it tasty as well as healthy. And cooking at home makes it more hygienic and super tasty.
- 1 packet of Stick chow mein or Hakka noodles
- Soya sauce
- Chilli sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Cabbage chopped
- 2 Capsicum sliced
- 1 Onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon pepper powder
- Boil the stick and when it gets soft drain its water.
- Now stir it in cold water.
- Cut cabbage and onion.
- Now, take 1 tablespoon oil in a pan and fry the vegetables with salt and pepper powder.
- Then add chowmin to it and all the sauces
- Mix it for just 5 minutes and chow mein is ready to serve.